Sunday, April 12, 2009

Aftermath..

Well. Easter's over QQ. Well it was awesome anyway. BE CHRIST LIKE!
well anyway, met alot of new friends and got shocked to see Rachel there as well. Well God works in special ways =p
Well after Friday Service, went to marina Square for dinner. Pretty much had like 3 waves going off in the train. Went last cause Vik, Cherie , Yolanda and myself were waiting for Sian( Sean in greek) to come.
well though we ate at the food Court, Me and Vik had Carl's JR! I got myself a thick burger Doubled , Chilly beef Fries and Strawberry Shake. Man I was stuffed.
Great Fellowship.

Then we head on to Sat, went over to City plaza Arnolds, met up with Jerlyn, Polly, Alvina and Joey (Chick with Flawless legs and shes a bballer!) . Got back to church for service and met jerlyn;s Friend, Johnathan.
Apparently hes a 2nd lieut in the Army, and is attending FCBC. Man i enjoyed conversing with him. Had church hang out thru the night. Pretty much ate alot, had Eee-Mian, 2 Lagasna , Garlic bread with turkey ham! Dwelled in church till bout 2am, took a cab back and crashed on bed.

Sun, well pretty mundane, but i headed back to church for follow up with Cherie. That pretty much made my day more interesting and enjoyable. Well thats all.

Thank God, im in D odds and in my CG D10. <3 the ladies there and my dudes +P Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment