Monday, April 13, 2009

Standing Firm On my Convictions

Today, i was posted to selatar camp which is pretty much FAR FAR AWAY from my house and even church. Nearest MRT is sengkang. Well, it maybe be a non stay in company but booking in at 7am and leaving at 6pm just doesnt suit well with me. I made a bad decision to sign on, but thank God, he gave me hope of being able to terminate the contract.
Today my CSM approached me and told me about having a firm mind set, its true that with a strong will anything is possible and can be overcomed and finacial burden and my future will be laid out for me when i sign on, since i didnt do very well in my studies neither is my family rich.

But I know my calling Isnt there, and my convictions and committment lies within the church. To grow stronger in the word of God and to bond with my loved Ones. There right in camp, I told God that even though there is a path certained for me to take, that secures my future, I wont take that path but I will surrender my Life to God and trust him and have faith that he will crave another path for me. I am convicted and I'm praying hard that i wouldnt be asbored into the regular service and be posted somewhere closer to home / church and having an 8 to 5 posting. Where i belong is serving the Lord with all I am, to cultivate the Heart of a servant , to lower and humble myself. I trust in my Lord God, for the God will provide for his name is Jehovah Jira Amen

Now, Im too praying that God will provide me a way to attend CG this Friday, being the game ic for this friday , i dont want to miss the opportunity to create fun games and Bond my D10 further.

Well, I want to end this saying thanks to Colin, your words were impactful. Sometimes i feel im all alone but i know im surrounded by people who loves and care for me and a God loves us so much he sent his one and only son , Jesus Christ to die on the cross and wash away our sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment